How well did this article answer your question?
What are the differences between the Mobile Alerts, Text Banking, Mobile Web, Mobile App and Tablet App offered by SunTrust?
- SunTrust Mobile Alerts provide simple, easy to read account and security alerts delivered via text message to your mobile phone.
- Text Banking allows you to view account balances or transaction history and locate an ATM or branch via text message commands from your mobile phone.
- SunTrust Mobile Web provides account access, funds transfers, payments and advances on your web-enabled mobile device.
- The SunTrust Mobile App is an application that is specifically designed to work on iPhone and Android mobile devices and provides account access, funds transfers, payments, advances and mobile deposits.
- The Tablet App is optimized for tablet screens and offers the same functionality as the Mobile App, plus access to useful financial articles and tips.
Compare Mobile Banking Options
|Tablet App||Mobile App||Mobile Web||Text Banking||Mobile Alerts|
|Covered by Mobile Banking Guarantee||X||X||X||X||X|
|View Account Balances||X||X||X|
|Quick Balance View (Check Balance Without Signing On)||X||X||X|
|View 18 Mos. Transaction History (Pending and Posted Items for Deposit Accounts)||X||X||X|
|View 6 Mos. Transaction History (Posted Items for Credit Card Accounts)||X||X||X|
|View Loan History (Posted items for Loan accounts)||X||X||X|
|Consumer Credit Card Payments and Cash Advances||X||X||X|
|Loan Payments and Advances||X||X||X|
|Search Transactions (180 Days for Deposit Accounts)||X||X||X|
|Retrieve User ID/Password From Sign On Screen||X||X||X|
|Set Statement Delivery Preference||X||X||X|
|Enroll in Digital Banking||X|