Rate this Article

How well did this article answer your question?

What do I do if I receive a late fee for a bill payment?

If you received a late fee for a bill payment, please send us a payment inquiryplease contact us immediately so we assist and investigate.

You can open a payment inquiry through bill pay.

For more information on how to send a payment inquiry, go to How do I inquire on a processed payment?

You can send us a secure email from Online Banking or you can call us at 800.382.3232