How well did this article answer your question?
How do I protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information, refer to the following guidelines:
- Use a secure browser that uses software to encrypt or scramble personal information you send over the Internet.
- Keep records of your online transactions.
- Review your monthly bank and credit card statements immediately for any billing errors or unauthorized purchases.
- Read the security and privacy policies of Web sites you visit.
- Keep your personal information private.
- Give payment information only to businesses you know and trust.
- Do not give your password to anyone online.