Rate this Article

How well did this article answer your question?

What can I do if I do not agree with the outcome of my claim?

Once the investigation of your claim has been completed, we will provide you with a final resolution letter. If for some reason you disagree with the outcome we ask for you to follow the instructions in the resolution letter and respond back to us in writing within 60 days of the original notice of error.