How well did this article answer your question?
Why is my FICO® Score not available?
The availability of your FICO® Score is meant for the primary account holder of consumer credit card accounts. A few reasons your FICO® Score may not be available:
- You are a new consumer credit card account holder – Your FICO® Score is refreshed monthly and may not have been available during our last score refresh process.
- You are not the primary account holder on your joint account
- You are an authorized user
- Your card is no longer active
- Your score was temporarily unavailable at the time of our monthly score refresh process
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.